We want to highlight some of the advanced procedures we have implemented since our reopening in June.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice, as you have probably noticed during past visits
to our office. Our office has always followed infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and continues to do so.
UPDATE ON OFFICE VISIT PROTOCOLS
You will see some changes when you return for your next appointment to help protect you
as well as protect our team members.
- A brief COVID screening questionnaire will be sent to you the day prior to your appointment by text. Please fill it out when you receive it.
- Curbside texts. Please wait in your car and text when you arrive as we are social distancing. We will text you when we are ready for you.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival, hand sanitizer will be dispensed, and we will walk you directly
to see the Hygienists or Dentists.
- Hospital grade air purifiers have been installed (four) which filter the air using negative ions.
- Every day we use a Vector ULV Defogger using Hypochlorous Acid (electrolyzed water, an all-natural non-toxic solution) to kill viruses and bacteria in the air.
- Intraoral and extraoral high vacuum suctions reduce aerosol by 96-98% to protect you as well as our
- Acrylic barriers enclose the front desk area and all non-clinical staff wear cloth masks.
- One-way exit through the back of the office to lessen the flow of traffic and to maintain social distancing when your appointment is complete.
- “Virtual payments”. We are reducing traffic at the front desk area so our front desk will call you to arrange payments before or after your appointment and will accept payment over the phone.
- We wear even more PPE (surgical caps, long-sleeve jackets over our scrubs, N95 respirator masks with outer layer surgical masks and full face shields in the clinical areas) to protect both you and our team members, but it is the same friendly faces under there!
While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and health has remained the same!